The Simple Daily Healing Ritual
(1) In one hand, hold a healing crystal that is good for letting go. I recommend Danburite or Smoky Quartz. In your other hand, hold a bottle of essential oil, uncapped, or a cotton ball or tissue with a drop of an essential oil could for healing the pain of the past. For example, Bergamot or Lavender.
(2) While holding the crystal, inhale the essential oil several times. I'm going to suggest a quick visualization and then, some healing statements to make, all while inhaling the oil.
Imagine a door. On one side of the door, you are tied to the pain of the past.
While seeing that, in your mind, and inhaling the essential oil, offer up a painful unhealed memory you are ready to let go of. One you believe is holding you back. Give a number that matches how painful it still is to you now, and then, rate it again after you've completed the ritual.
When you feel connected to that memory, imagine opening the door and walking through it, leaving the pain of that memory behind. Do that several times until you feel the grip of that memory begin to lessen.
You'll know it's completely healed when you can't feel the pain of it anymore. Repeat this daily ritual as many times as you need to for that memory, and then, move on to a new one to heal.
The Healing Affirmations
After another inhale, place your hand over your heart and say something similar to these words...
(1) I am ready to let go of the pain of the past.
(2) I am ready to walk into the future that is waiting for me.
(3) On the other side of that door, my future is calling me. There's love and happiness and the life I am meant to have, all there waiting for me.
(4) I'm going for it!
Then, again, imagine yourself walking through that door, and let yourself see what's on the other side. End the ritual by thanking your guides for leading you into this new story.
But throughout the day, give yourself glimpses of that moment when you see yourself walking through that door. See the party waiting for you on the other side. :)
Idea: create something with that essential oil in it, or its scent, that you can use all day long as a reminder. Like a hand wash or a room spray. Or shower gel.
What Do You Think of the Daily Ritual Idea?
Can you imagine yourself doing it? Let me know in a comment.
Tomorrow, I have another idea for a daily healing ritual. See you then!