What Story is Calling You?
This Week's Reading...
The card I drew was the Energy Healing card from Doreen Virtue's Life Purpose deck. Just looking at the picture, each of these things came to me for you, And I have drawn this card lots of times before without this particular message, so it felt very specific to today's reading.
(1) Life purpose needs to be a part of your new story even if it isn't your focus this month.
(2) Chakra Healing, which we'll be talking about next week, will be a powerful part of your healing process.
(3) Meditating every day, in a way that feels like daydreaming, is very important for you, even if you feel like you don't have time and aren't very good at it.
(4) Talk to us (your spirit guides) about what energy healing will mean to you. It will be different for each person reading this.
(5) Part of who you are being called to become is the version of you who remembers that you have wings. Who knows you are magic. Who knows you are goddess. Begin to open to remembering who you are and ask your spirit guides to help you understand what this means for you, specifically.
Here's the basic message for this card...
"Boy, when this card comes up, it’s clear - you have a natural healing ability. You may have already had the experience of laying your hands on yourself when you’re in pain or laying your hands on your loved ones and healing them. So this card means that your life purpose involves doing this healing work for a living." --Doreen Virtue
In addition to the card, I asked what else you guys need to know this weekend, and what I heard was that how you feel is going to be just as important as what you think in summoning your new story. If you can focus on deliberately creating warm, loving feelings and moments of happiness, even simple happiness, you will draw this new story to you.
What I saw was something moving in the air toward you as if you has magically summoned it with your hand. And then, I thought of vending machines and the simplicity of that process. You make a selection and out it comes.
So spending time each day thinking about the intention you've set is important, and daydreaming about it coming true. But at other times during the day, look for ways to create other good moments.
Don't just let each day pass as if it doesn't really matter in the long run. Every day matters! And the little things you can do to create moments of wellbeing and warmth and connection and happiness are far more powerful than you think they are. Keep it up.
And hang on to hope even when life is mundane and boring.
You have a cheering section, a spirit guide family, who absolutely adore you. And they are thrilled when you are happy. But what they want you most to know is that you are not alone when you feel sad. It's harder to feel them there, but they are.
Love to you!